Round this time final 12 months, I began my epic 10-post sequence on the rules of Intuitive Consuming (one put up per precept). I used to be not too long ago wanting by way of my archives for one of many posts and although, “Hmmmm…it might be very nice proper now if I had all of the hyperlinks in a single place.” And possibly it might be good for you, too.
When you have been following me final 12 months and already learn them, I hope you get one thing new from them this 12 months. When you’re new to my weblog, I’m excited to have you ever learn them for the primary time! Right here they’re, so as:
- What does it imply to reject the food regimen mentality?
- honor your starvation even should you don’t belief your self
- Is your consuming peaceable, or extra like a battlefield?
- Getting the meals police out of your head
- Why satisfaction is the ‘secret sauce’ of Intuitive Consuming
- Seeking comfy fullness…not an excessive amount of or too little
- Is consuming the kindest method to deal with feelings?
- Do you discover it difficult to respect your physique?
- What’s in a reputation? Why “motion” is extra joyful than “train”
- Is there a spot for diet in Intuitive Consuming? Completely!
Intuitive Consuming reward (and studying) checklist
And, should you’re searching for a present for an intuitive eater in your life (possibly it’s you!), right here’s a fast checklist:
This put up incorporates Amazon Affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Carrie Dennett, MPH, RDN, is a Pacific Northwest-based registered dietitian nutritionist, freelance author, intuitive consuming counselor, writer, and speaker. Her superpowers embrace busting diet myths and empowering girls to really feel higher of their our bodies and make meals decisions that help pleasure, diet and well being. This put up is for informational functions solely and doesn’t represent individualized diet or medical recommendation.