- The Washington Publish beneficial washing most of your garments on chilly — and washing them much less.
- The Wall Avenue Journal noticed that Sixties-style tights are again.
- CNN reported that the 2023 Pantone Coloration of the 12 months is “Viva Magenta” (which might additionally make a terrific drag queen identify).
- Outdoors famous that The North Face is renaming its “Sherpa” jackets and vests to “excessive pile” in an effort to respect the tradition and heritage of the Sherpa individuals of Nepal.
- Above the Legislation shared the outcomes of their survey of 500+ associates about their ideas on “the brand new regular.”
- Quick Firm requested, “Can we lastly kill off low cost, disposable convention swag?”
- To search out out what it takes to breastfeed a child, The New York Occasions adopted 4 moms for a day as they nursed, pumped, and/or supplemented with formulation. (Over at CorporetteMoms, Kat has shared her breastfeeding tales, we’ve requested how lengthy the readers plan to breastfeed (if in any respect), and guestposter CPA Girl shared her mixture feeding ideas (the place you each breastfeed and complement).)
- Guide Riot rounded up seven worthwhile guide evaluate podcasts for locating new books.
- Your Snigger of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “What to Do When You See Your Ex at Everlane.”
On CorporetteMoms Not too long ago…